"And why do I find that hard to believe, Mr. Saisei?" Name:
Aoife (Ee-fa) O'Reilly (Oh-Ri-Lee) Age:
Irish.Voice Actress (English):
Lisa Hogg (Ellen in Folklore) [Example: [link]
Probably is enrolled as a student.Relationships/Character Role:
Member of Junai's gang, most likely is or hopes to be an eventual friend of Janen.Sexuallity:
Doesn't think about romance/relationships or take them seriously enough to know or care.Personality:
She's quite mature, and a generally open and friendly person, quick to see the positive traits in people. She's quite witty, though, and can be unintentionally cruel. She's probably the one that keeps people in line in the end and is definitely the voice of reason in the group, often having to get their lazy leader (who's laziness Aoife finds endearing, don't worry x'D) motivated. Quick to see things other people don't, but because of that usually misses the most obvious of things.
She's loves mysteries. in fact, she loves them so much I think she became a mystery herself
Knowing she's helping out around the gang, people confiding in her/trusting her, being out of her house/away from her mother, Ireland and anything that reminds her of it, Ryuu's flirting. She finds it hilarious. If any of it is ever aimed at her she'd probably actually be trying to contain laughter at how amusing she actually finds it because of circumstances
, in fact, that's probably what's happening right in the quotage, he's trying to flirt and she just can't take him seriously xD <3 Dislikes:
Being at home or with her mother, letting people/herself down, looking at photos of her sibling/being reminded of them, circumstances.Dream:
No-one knows. She knows. You don't.
- Has a dead older sibling.
- Can't look her mother in the eyes.
- Has knowledge beyond her years and is a very supportive person.
- Doesn't tell anyone a thing about her past, people only know where she's from.
-Refers to Ryuu as either Mr. Saisei or Ryuusei, refuses to call him Ryuu xDD
- Has a ridiculously strong Irish accent.
- Wears allot of makeup, not as obviously as my other ReZ character Shizumi, who wears every shade of the rainbow on her eyelids, but uses mascara and allot of foundation to cover freckles.
- Knows Japanese courtesy of Japanese relatives and taking Japanese at her old school in Ireland.
- Gets quite pissed off if people ask her to shift any of her clothes. As in, if she got a serious wound she wouldn't lift her shirt for someone to help tend to it, and insists she does it herself.
- Doesn't see the point in all the gang rivalry, but since Janen or Junai were probably the first people to show something vaguely kind to her when asking her to join them, she'd happily fight to keep them safe, to a lesser extent at the start of the series, which forms into a strong loyalty as it goes on, seeing as by then she begins forming quite a respect for Janen.
Meep, here's a little ReZ charrie ;u; oh I love her yes I do.
Her outfit is so weird, man XD; It'd be so amusing to try and get it on or off, with all the little attachments xD<3 Poor Ryuu, he'd give up quickly with this one xD *shot*
Aoife O'Reilly - Me~<3
ReZolution, Ryuusei Saisei and Janen Tasogare -
Junai Tora -
Base - [link]